Holiday Park Facilities & Overview
Orchards 5 star Holiday Park, set in 4 acres of peaceful orchards in Newbridge, near Yarmouth is ideal for families and couples.
The award winning holiday caravans offer a high standard of accommodation and cleanliness (most with double-glazing and central heating) with plenty of space outside for relaxing barbecues or even a family game or two!
There are great facilities on site, including an indoor and an outdoor heated swimming pool, a games room, children’s playground, a shop, a takeaway and a launderette.
The lovely quiet location boasts beautiful views of the West Wight countryside with opportunities to explore the local area using the hundreds of footpaths and cycle routes on the Isle of Wight.
Lovely sandy beaches, pretty coastal villages and many tourist attractions are also easily accessible.
The 'Orchards 2 Berth Bronze' is a wonderfully compact bright and airy caravan. The bathroom and double room has
panel heaters for that extra bit of warmth. Ideal for couples that require a comfortable base for exploring our
beautiful Island. Pets welcome. 26ft long and 10ft wide. Click here for floor plan
Also available at this location:
Orchards 6 Berth Gold - Caravan Details & Layout
Orchards 4 Berth Gold - Caravan Details & Layout
Orchards 6 Berth Silver - Caravan Details & Layout
Orchards 4 Berth Silver - Caravan Details & Layout
|The 'Orchards' has won the English Tourism Council Rose Award for luxury holiday caravan accommodation every year since 1983
|Local Area & Highlights
- Click here for Orchards Park Site Map
- 2 Berth Bronze Holiday Caravan 'Pippin' Sleeping 2
- 1 x double bedroom
- Shower room with WC & wash basin
- Open Plan kitchen, dining and living area
- The lounge is furnished with TV/DVD player
- Gas fire in lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave & cooker
- Domestic sized fridge
- Fully equipped for the number of berths with crockery & cutlery
- Bed linen provided
- Please bring towels
- Gas and Electric included
- Pet friendly (max. 2) - £6 per pet per night
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our holiday caravans
- Parking nearby in the main car park
- Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan & the access statement please click here
Options & Additional Information
Options & Additional Information - continued
- Deposits: £100.00 per week £50.00 per short break per caravan (non refundable- see terms)
- Full Payment: due 56 days before holiday start date
- Cancellation Scheme: £2.75 per night – see Booking Terms
- Arrival Times: We welcome your arrival after 15.00hrs and ask for you to depart by 10.00hrs.
- Cars: You are welcome, subject to weather conditions, to take your car to the caravan to load and unload on arrival and departure.
- Pets: allowed in selected Caravans (max. 2) . The pet charge is £6 per pet per night.
- Ferry Travel: Can be booked on your behalf by the property owners - please click here for more information
- Indoor pool - open all season, hours vary depending on the time of the year. Charged at £1.50 per person per session (under 5 years free) £5.00 per family per session - During school/bank holiday periods, sessions may be limited.
- The Poolside licensed coffee shop is an ideal place to sit & unwind
- High Chairs: (to be booked in advance) - £1.00 per night
- WiFi: charged at 3 day=£8.00/7 day=£12.00
- Outdoor pool - open & heated from late May - early September & is free of charge *Both pools are unsupervised. Children under 16 years must be accompanied in the pool areas
- Take away: Open most evenings for limited hours during March - early May & September & October. Generally open every evening from 5.30pm to 8pm. Closed: November to mid March
- Shop: On site & is open throughout peak periods 8am to 8pm and during mid March - early May & late September/October for limited hours& limited stocks only. Closed November to mid March
- Launderette: Is equipped with H&C sinks & irons, all free of charge. Washing machines and tumble dryers are coin operated
- Games Rooms including table tennis and pool.
- Good selection of country pubs close by
- Cycle hire & Walking Routes
- Lovely local beaches at Brook and Compton
- Sainsburys & Morrisons in Newport - approx 20 mins
- Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan & the access statement please Click here
- Booking Terms: Click here to view full booking and hire conditions