Orchards is a 5 star Holiday Park, set in 4 acres of peaceful orchards in Newbridge, near Yarmouth and is ideal for families and couples.
Orchard House is a spacious, stone built, 4 bedroom house situated at the entrance to The Holiday Park and provides a unique opportunity to enjoy the facilities of a five star park with the privacy of a high quality, spacious home and garden to enjoy with your family or friends.
The house enjoys a private garden and patio area to one side, with a sunny aspect. Excellent fully fitted kitchen, large sunny lounge with patio doors leading to the garden, good sized bedrooms and modern bright shower and bathroom.
The House is ideally situated for walking and cycling and with the Isle of Wight having more than 500 miles of marked footpaths and cycle tracks many make great family walks and cycle rides, others are suitable for the less ambitious and some solely for the intrepid explorer.
There are great facilities on site, including an indoor and an outdoor heated swimming pool, a games room, children’s playground, a shop, a takeaway and a launderette.
The lovely quiet location boasts beautiful views of the West Wight countryside with opportunities to explore the local area using the hundreds of footpaths and cycle routes on the Isle of Wight.
Lovely sandy beaches, pretty coastal villages and many tourist attractions are also easily accessible.
- Click here for Orchards Park Site Map
- Orchard House sleeps 10 people altogether
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 - Family room to sleep 4
- Bedroom 2 - Double Room
- Bedroom 3 - Double Room
- Bedroom 4 - Twin Room
- Shower room and a separate W/C
- Ground Floor:
- Bathroom with W/C & wash basin
- Spacious lounge with lovely inglenook fireplace with TV/DVD player. Patio doors open out to the garden. This lovely family room catches the sun for most of the day
- Modern fully fitted kitchen - including freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- All crockery, cutlery, glassware are provided
- Breakfast bar and dining area (table and chairs)
- The house enjoys a private garden and patio area to one side with barbeque and patio furniture
- Bed linen & towels are provided
- Centrally heated during the winter months
- Sorry no pets
- Smoking is not permitted
- Parking nearby in the main car park
- Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan options & the access statement please click here
- Deposit: £200
- Full Payment: due 56 days before holiday start date
- Cancellation Scheme: £2.75 per night - see Booking Terms
- Ferry Travel: Can be booked on your behalf by the property owners - please click here for more information
- Arrival Days: Weekly: Saturday-to-Saturday.
- Arrival Times: We welcome your arrival after 1600hrs and ask for you to depart by 1000hrs.
- Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan options & the access statement please click here for more information
- High Chairs: (to be booked in advance) - Free of charge
- Free WiFi
- Pets: Not accepted
- Indoor pool: open all season, hours vary depending on the time of the year. - During school/bank holiday periods, sessions may be limited. The Poolside licensed coffee shop is an ideal place to sit & unwind or watch the activities in the indoor pool.
- Outdoor pool - open & heated from late May - early September & is free of charge *Both pools are unsupervised. Children under 16 years must be accompanied in the pool areas
- Take away: Open most evenings for limited hours during March - early May & September & October. Generally open every evening from 5.30pm to 8pm. Closed: November to mid March
- Shop: On site & is open throughout peak periods 8am to 8pm and during mid March - early May & late September/October for limited hours& limited stocks only. Closed November to mid March
- Launderette: Is equipped with H&C sinks & irons, all free of charge. Washing machines and tumble dryers are coin operated
- Games Rooms including table tennis and pool.
- Good selection of country pubs close by
- Cycle hire & Walking Routes
- Lovely local beaches at Brook and Compton
- Sainsburys & Morrisons in Newport - approx 20 mins
- Not ideally suitable for wheelchair or disabled access, for details on accessible caravan & the access statement please Click here
- Booking Terms: Click here to view full booking and hire conditions