Brightside has been newly rebuilt into a spacious two storey holiday cottage with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
With an excellent waterside position,
this is the perfect choice for a family gathering or get together with friends.
Close to the main village of Wroxham and its many facilities you can also enjoy many activities including fishing, sailing, cycling, walking and bird watching.
Brightside enjoys a enviable waterside position, with a private mooring and its own rowing boat. You can moor your own day boat up alongside. The lovely lawned garden leads to the watersedge and the mooring where you can find the rowing dinghy and head off and explore the local waters.
The garden is ideal for young families and the perfect location to relax and and fish literally from your doorstep (seasonal and licence required).
Similar Cottages near by:
Kingfisher Lure - Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
Sunset Haven - Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
Swan Cottage Wroxham - Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
Waterside Retreat - Sleeps 11 in 5 bedrooms
Fishing on the Norfolk Broads - a very popular location for all levels of anglers offering some excellent coarse and pike fishing available right from your doorstep. Pike, roach, tench, bream, rudd, perch amongst many others are regularly caught. An Environmental Agency Rod licence will be required to fish on the Broads. There are many rod hire, tackle and bait shops available locally.
Please note: Fishing Season - Open Coarse Season - 16th June to 14th March (no fishing outside these dates)
The Norfolk Broads is a series of inter-connecting rivers and broads covering 303 sq. km mostly in the County of Norfolk. Seven rivers and 63 broads, many pretty villages and beautiful countryside and landscapes makes up the Norfolk Broads and has been coined Britain's 'Magical Waterland'.
With over 200 square kilometres of the Broads is navigable and the best way to explore the market towns, riverside villages, waterside pubs and pretty broads is by boat which can be hired from many different locations throughout.
The Norfolk Broads is made up many marshes, reedbeds, and conservation areas or SSSI's all which homes a huge amount of varied wildlife and offers a delight for birdwatchers, expert and novice coarse and pike fishermen alike.
Many watersports are also available with sailing, windsurfing, canoeing and kayaking all very popular. Another great way to explore the Broads is by bike, many cycling trails and paths wind alongside the rivers and broads.
Sandy beaches and popular Norfolk coastal towns are only a short drive away so too the Historic city of Norwich.
Local Area & Highlights
- Brightside is a 4 bedroom waterside holiday cottage situated down a cut off of the main river
- First Floor:
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite shower room
- 2 x Twin bedded rooms
- Shower room with W/C & hand basin
- Ground Floor:
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, W/C & hand basin
- Open plan living & dining area
- Furnished with a cosy log burner
- TV with FreeView, DVD Player and Music system
- Folding doors out to patio & garden
- Fully equipped kitchen with automatic washing machine, built in fridge and freezer, microwave
- Bi-fold doors leading to garden
- Lawned garden leading to private 55ft mooring
- Parking for 2/3 cars with additional roadside parking
- Rowing dinghy available
- Electricity & full gas central heating included (reasonable use)
- All duvets & linen provided
- Please bring towels
- Beds all made up for arrival
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- FREE Broadband Internet
- Please click here for a floor plan of Brightside
Options & Additional Information
- Fishing available from property & marina during fishing season (15th June to 15th March)
- Wroxham Angling Bait & Tackle in Station Road
- Boat hire available locally
- River trips available a short walk away
- Pubs nearby
- Numerous restaurants & bars - easily walkable
- Shopping short walk away
- Town centre - 200 metres
- Excellent cycling locally
- Visit 'Roys of Wroxham ' - the UK's largest village department store
- Deposit is £150 or 25%
whichever is the higher amount
- balance due 8 weeks beforehand
- £150 refundable security deposit
- Arrival from 4.00pm & 10.00am departure
- Electricity & gas central heating included (reasonable use)
- Beds all made up for your arrival
- All duvets, linen provided
- Please bring own towels
- Friday start days for weekly breaks
- Short breaks available October-April inclusive - excluding Bank Holiday weeks & October half term
- Weekend breaks available (3 nights) Fri start day
- Midweek breaks available (4 nights) Mon start day
- Booking Terms: Click here to view full booking and hire conditions