Marketing holiday cottages with Waterside Breaks, the ‘specialists in high quality self catering waterside cottages, lodges and log cabins in the UK’
Waterside Breaks offer a very personal service to all customers and the owners we work with. Marketing your holiday cottage is very easy to set up on our website and offers high profile and extension exposure to a wide range of channels. In addition we can offer high profile web marketing, highly targeted advertising and promotion which is fully supported by our small team of friendly and experienced staff. We speak to every customer and confirm all bookings with the owners first.
We take bookings on your behalf as though they are ‘owner bookings’ and the holiday contract remains with you as do your customers. All payments, deposit and final balances, will be made directly to you.
Waterside Breaks specialises exclusively in high quality waterside self catering holidays – from idyllic canal side cottages & romantic loch side log cabins to riverside lodges in the Norfolk Broads to seaside apartments & chalets.
Many properties offer excellent fishing, boating & water sport opportunities as well as the ideal location to just relax and enjoy the views.
We specialise in offering and marketing high quality waterside properties
- More holiday bookings – increase your bookings, particularly off season
- On-line availability – high profile web marketing of your holiday homes
- Manage your own availability (optional) – log in, update, change prices with simple management tool
- Generate increased revenues – take advantage of booking holidays via the Internet
- Attractive commission rates – from only 12% inc. VAT, we don’t get paid unless you do!
- Last minute bookings & ‘special offers’ made easy – sell your ‘unsold’ holidays
- You have full control over your bookings – use your existing booking terms & conditions
- We do not charge commission on bookings that you take yourself
- Proven track record of generating high quality holiday bookings
- Personal & friendly service – expert advice from our booking team
- We are perfectly happy to work alongside other agencies
Our Charges – from 12% inc. VAT
We charge a very competitive commission fee for every confirmed booking we take on your behalf, starting from 12% inc. VAT for 5 or more properties or class of property. For 5 or less properties we charge 15% inc VAT for each confirmed booking.
Simple Booking Administration Procedure
After confirming availability & holding the holiday option with yourselves, Waterside Breaks will handle all the holiday booking details on your behalf. We will take all the required information & payment details and will then fax or email all customer details through to upon confirmation including debit / credit card details or arrange for cheques to be sent to you directly. All booking details will be confirmed directly back to each customer by email
Holiday Property Information Required
- Good quality photos – internal & external photos
- Property highlights
- Property name and address
- Property details, facilities & features
- Location details & areas of interest
- Tourist Board Gradings / Awards etc.
- Annual price list, offers & options available
- Payment details, deposit, cheque or card payment?
- Your booking ‘Terms & Conditions’
Any additional information – website, brochures, endorsements etc
For more information do visit our site at http://www.watersidebreaks.com/